Thursday, February 24, 2005

I have...

a blister on my toe! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy working on site here in NM. However, my desk-jockey physique can't handle all the walking around. My feet are killing me!

www.ryle-isms.blogspot.com has just stated the Randy Moss trade was the 2nd worst deal in history. I dissagree. Here's why:

Randy may be one of the greatest receivers ever, but he's not one of the greatest football players ever. MSNBC had an article stating that reason the Pat's do so well year after year is because they are a good team. Randy is clearly not a team player. He's demostrated this during the loss to Washington. If he acts like that on the field, imagine his attitude in the locker room when there are no cameras around.

Dante's arm can make any receiver look good. I think we'll see a lot of this next season, as opponents secondaries start to relax without Moss. Our other receivers will glady fill his void, and opposing pass coverage will be burned because Dante can thread a pass into anybody.

Let him go, and don't look back. I am going to miss the fro-power!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Ryle said...

Interesting, I've never thought of Culpepper making recievers look better. We'll see next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home